AGC East Tennessee is committed to building the next generation of construction professionals. We have awarded more than $600,000 in scholarships to college students pursuing a career in a construction-related education program.
To build our regional workforce with promising candidates, AGC East Tennessee supports students in construction career paths by offering college scholarships up to $2,000 per semester to help cover tuition.
Applications are reviewed on an annual basis in March by AGC’s Education Committee for scholarship allotment the following fall semester. Selected candidates will be invited to an interview with the Education Committee. Scholarships are administered through the Construction Career Center.
- Attend a technical, community, or four-year college or university
- Scholarships are awarded to students with at least nine (9) hours pursuing a degree in a construction related field and/or declared major in a construction-related field
- Have a 2.5 minimum grade point average to apply
- Be willing to intern at an AGC East Tennessee member organization
- Special consideration is given to students in an AGC Student Chapter if present at the school
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen